30 months – 5 years / 2022-2023 School Year
For the 2022-2023 school year you can choose to enroll your child in a minimum of 2 days and a maximum of 5 days per week. You must register for the days you will be attending (for example, Tuesday and Thursday) and may only attend on those days. If you wish to change your days, you may do so with one month’s written notice to our registrar. (Note that if your child is under 2.5 years old, space may be limited and we may only be able to let them come 2 days.)
|Prices for our program will be as follows:
Prices for our program will be as follows:
- 2-day day program – $154/month with Fridays $238
- 3-day program – $231/month with Fridays $315
- 4-day program (Mon-Thurs) – $308/month with Fridays $392
- Friday add on – an extra $84/month (Kindergarten Readiness Program, must be 3 by December 31, 2022 to enroll, see below for more details)
While this program is meant to be an early introduction to more formal learning, it is also a unique opportunity to develop social skills. It is the first chance many children will have to interact with their peers. The teachers at the nursery school encourage and guide the children in successful communication and problem solving. At the end of this program, your child will be ready for whatever you choose as the next step in their education.
* children aged 24-30 months may be admitted at the discretion of the school if space allows in accordance with our underage policy.